Julienne Straatman has held various posts, including project leader Nederlands Studie Centrum; director Sonsbeek International Art Centre; Head of Communications and International Relations NOS; director Corporate Communications Nederlandse Spoorwegen; director Corporate Communications, University of Amsterdam.
- HistoryUtrecht University
- Executive Master of Corporate Communication Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Psychology/PedagogyUniversity of Groningen (not completed)
- Thorbecke Lyceum Arnhem
Julienne has a daughter, Miriam Kruishoop, and is married to Prof. Dr. J. Robert Bausch.
Founded Straatman Strategisch Advies
Affiliated with long-term projects such as:
- De 10e International Sculpturing Exhibitions Sonsbeek 2008
- Repositioning Teylers Museum
- Repositioning Vereniging Rembrandt
- The International Manifestation Jheronimus Bosch 500
- How To Develop Development and Interim Management Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
Consultant Development Performing Arts
Julienne is also an examiner for Van der Hilst Communicatie Opleidingen BV, provides personal coaching to top managers, and advises (young) artists and musicians.